If you want easy---this is IT....Banana Porridge! This is my go to breakfast for my kids and has been since they were both about 15 months old.
- Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats 100% Oats Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Water (or Milk)
- Dash of Salt
- Cut the banana into small pieces (I usually cut it lengthwise in an X and then slice horizontally making small triangle pieces. Place in a large cereal bowl.
- Add oats, water and dash of salt into bowl. Stir to combine.
- Microwave for two minutes.
- Remove from microwave and allow to stand for at least 5 minutes (so it can thicken).
- Serve...watch out its hot!